ALL CITY PRAYER
January 10 at 7:00PM on all campuses.
CAMPUS PRAYER MEETINGS
SUNDAY: January 7, 14 and 21 at 5:00PM on all campuses.
WEDNESDAY: January 17 and 24 at 7:00PM on all campuses.
PRE SERVICE PRAYER
Pre service prayer starts on January 14 at 8:30AM on all campuses and will continue every week moving forward.
WHAT IS FASTING?
Fasting is a specific time when we put aside food in order to seek God. Some of the results of fasting are:
- Fasting deepens humility.
- Fasting increases hunger for God to work.
- Fasting intensifies prayer concentration.
- Fasting solidifies determination.
- Fasting feeds your faith.
- Fasting opens you more fully to the Holy Spirit's working.
- Fasting fires earnestness and zeal.
- Fasting breaks the strongholds of the appetite.
TYPES OF FASTING
Full Fast: Drink only water
Partial Fast: A partial fast is from 6:00 am to 3:00 pm or from sun up to sundown. You can select from three types of fasting — a Full Fast, Daniel Fast or give up at least one item of food.
The Daniel Fast: Eat no meat, no sweets and no bread. Drink water and juice. Eat fruits and vegetables.
Media Fast: Refrain from TV and movies, social media and other forms of media entertainment.