- What does it mean to you that the soul is the life center of human beings?
- What is the difference between having a soul and being a soul?
- What does the war against our soul look like?
- The definition of sin is, “Building your life and meaning on anything other than God, even good things.” What are some of the areas in life where the priorities have been shifted?
- Is it possible to separate your soul from the rest of your life? Why or why not?
- They key phrase for this message is, “The heart of the problem is the problem of the heart”. What does this mean to you?
This week, my response is to evaluate my life and bring my soul into alignment with what God has designed for me to to be.